Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts answered apostles appear assured authority believe blessing body called cause CHAPTER character Christ common concerning confidence dead death denote designed desired disciples divine doubt earth enter evidence evil expected expressed fact faith Father feast figure follow give given glory gospel hand hath heard heart heaven Holy idea indicated interpretation Jerusalem Jesus Jews John kind kingdom knew known language light living Lord Luke manifested manner Mark Mary Master meaning Messiah mind miracles natural never note on Matt parable pass perform perhaps person Peter Pharisees phrase present probably prophet question reason receive reference regarded rendered represented resurrection saith seems seen sense sent similar sinners sins speak spirit supposed testimony thee things thou tion true truth understand understood unto verse whole witness
178. oldal - But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
141. oldal - Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26. And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
66. oldal - Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him : for she is a sinner.
66. oldal - And behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, and stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
410. oldal - So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these ? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord ; thou knowest that I love thee.
387. oldal - For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me: and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
119. oldal - And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come. 21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
359. oldal - He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me : and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.