Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted amount answer appears applied appointed assistance attend aware believe benefit body building called carried Charity charter City classes College Commission Commissioners common Company consider considerable corporate course Court Deputation desire doubt duty endowment established evidence examination existing fact fees founded funds give given Goldsmiths Government grant Grocers guilds Hall hands held hold houses income increased Institute interest Irish James land lectures letter livery London Lord matter means Municipal objects opinion original paid pany persons poor present purchase question reason received reference regard rent represent respect scheme schools Society statement suggest taken technical tenants things tion trade trust understand University whole wish
38. oldal - FELKIN, HM— Technical Education in a Saxon Town. Published for the City and Guilds of London Institute for the Advancement of Technical Education.
1. oldal - Now know ye, that We, reposing great trust and confidence in your knowledge and ability, have authorised and appointed, and do by these Presents authorise and appoint you, the said...
135. oldal - And the City of London shall have all its ancient liberties and free customs, as well by land as by water; furthermore we will and grant, that all other cities and boroughs, and towns and ports, shall have all their liberties and free customs.
30. oldal - Majesty, and her most noble progenitors, as by sundry other well-disposed persons: some for relief of aged, impotent and poor people, some for maintenance of sick and maimed soldiers and mariners, schools of learning, free schools...
214. oldal - London in the undertaking, and caused to be prepared a paper, setting forth "motives and reasons to induce the city of London to undertake the plantation in the north of Ireland...
272. oldal - Years from thence next following to be fully complete and ended DURING which Term the said Apprentice his Master...
30. oldal - ... and highways, some for education and preferment of orphans, some for or towards relief, stock or maintenance for houses of correction, some for marriages of poor maids, some for supportation, aid and help of young tradesmen, handicraftsmen and persons decayed, and others for relief or redemption of prisoners or captives, and for aid or ease of any poor inhabitants concerning payments of fifteens, setting out of soldiers and other taxes...
68. oldal - Commission to inquire into the Instruction of the Industrial Classes of certain Foreign Countries in technical and other subjects for the purpose of comparison with that of corresponding classes in this country; and into the influence of such Instruction on manufacturing and other industries at home and abroad.
119. oldal - ... and all such sums levied in pursuance of such borough rate shall be paid over to the account of the borough fund, and, subject to the provisions hereinbefore contained, shall be applied to all purposes to which before the passing of this act a borough rate or county rate was by law applicable in such borough or county...