Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according affected angels Apostle appear bear behold believe better blessed blood body bring called cause Christ Christian comfort concerned consider danger David death delivered desire divine duty earth enter evil excellency experience eyes faith Father fear feel flesh follow give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath hear heart heaven Hence holy honour hope Jacob Jesus keep kind king knowledge light live look Lord means mind nature never observe ourselves pass Paul peace persons poor praise pray prayer present promise reason receive regard religion remember rich righteousness salvation saved Saviour Scripture seen servant serve sins soul speak Spirit strength suffer sure thee things thou thought tion truth turned unto walk
282. oldal - Having, then gifts, differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith ; or ministry, let us wait on our ministering; or he that teacheth, on teaching; or he that exhorteth, on exhortation : he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
74. oldal - And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me. I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life.
286. oldal - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ...
288. oldal - In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.
95. oldal - And they said one to another, We are verily guilty concerning our brother, in that we saw the anguish of his soul, when he besought us, and we would not hear; therefore is this distress come upon us.
46. oldal - He shall not cry, nor lift up, Nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench : He shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
117. oldal - I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
317. oldal - And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
310. oldal - And behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
253. oldal - And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.