Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appear asked Auxiliary become believe blessed called Chapel Christ Christian Church College coming Congregational connection course death district England entered faith father feel friends give given Gospel hand heart held Hill hope influence interest islands Jesus John kind labour land late leave light living London look Lord means meeting miles mind minister Miss Mission missionary months morning native nature never offered once opened passed pastor persons prayer preached present question received religious respect result river Road schools seemed seen side Society soon soul South spirit Street teachers things thought took town true truth village whole young
375. oldal - In all places, then, and in all seasons, Flowers expand their light and soullike wings, Teaching us, by most persuasive reasons, How akin they are to human things. And with childlike, credulous affection We behold their tender buds expand ; Emblems of our own great resurrection Emblems of the bright and better land.
379. oldal - But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it ; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while : for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
681. oldal - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God : for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man : but every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
375. oldal - As for man, his days are as grass; as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth : For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone ; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
389. oldal - OUR fathers' God ! from out whose hand The centuries fall like grains of sand, We meet to-day, united, free, And loyal to our land and Thee, To thank Thee for the era done, And trust Thee for the opening one.
636. oldal - I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich ; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear ; and anoint thine eyes with eye-salve, that thou mayest see.
191. oldal - Let thy work appear unto thy servants, And thy glory unto their children. And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: And establish thou the work of our hands upon us; Yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
64. oldal - Job ; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.
441. oldal - God that made the world, and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands...