Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection affliction appear attend authority become believe blessing body brethren brought called cause chapel character Christ Christian church Circuit circumstances Committee Conference Connexion considered continued course death desire divine doctrine duty established expressed faith father fear feel felt friends give given glory Gospel grace hand happy heart heaven holy hope hundred important increase influence instruction interest island Jesus John kind labours language late live Lord means meet ment Methodism Methodist mind Ministers Mission Missionary nature never object opened peace persons pray prayer preached Preachers present principles received religion religious respect salvation Scriptures sent society soon soul spirit sufferings things thought tion truth unto visited Wesleyan whole
32. oldal - And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach JESUS CHRIST.
266. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you ; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
36. oldal - So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.
118. oldal - Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.
341. oldal - Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
516. oldal - O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
44. oldal - Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
347. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at ; but now commandeth all men every where to repent : because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained ; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
119. oldal - I know also, my God, that thou triest the heart, and hast pleasure in uprightness. As for me, in the uprightness of mine heart I have willingly offered all these things: and now have I seen with joy thy people, which are present here, to offer willingly unto thee.