Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Amorites Apocalypse Apostle appears Arabic argument Azekah Bible blessed called character Christ Christian Church creation death disciples Divine earth earthly Epistle Evangelist event evidence expression fact father favour future Gesenius Gibeah Gibeon God's Gospel Grammar Greek Gumpach hath heaven Hebrew Hebrew language holy hour instance interpretation Israel Israelites Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John Josephus Joshua Katterns king language latter learned Lord Lord's Luke Makkedah meaning ment mind miracle Mishna Moses narrative nations nature Nisan object Old Testament opinion parable passage Passover period person preparation-time present tense preterite principle Professor Wieseler prophecy prophet Rabbi reason reference regard remarks rendered respect resurrection Sabbath sacred says Scripture sense sentence Septuagint signify Silas speak spiritual supposed Syriac Talmud term thee theory things thou tion translation truth unto verb verse Weir words writer
276. oldal - Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
122. oldal - These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
120. oldal - God by faith: that I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death; if by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
277. oldal - In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
172. oldal - And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.
159. oldal - Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense ; And the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
358. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son : the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
290. oldal - The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock : and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.