Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according appears applied argument believe called cause character Christ Christian Church common connection considered creation death difficulty Divine earth event evidence existence expression fact father former future give given Gospel Greek hand heaven Hebrew hour idea implies important instance interpretation Israel Jesus Jewish Jews John Josephus king language latter learned light literal Lord Mark meaning mentioned mind miracle narrative nature never notice object occurs opinion original passage passed period person present principle probably Professor prophet prove question reason received reference regard relation remarks rendered represented respect sacred says Scripture seems sense speak spiritual stand supposed taken tense term Testament theory things thou tion translation true truth unto verb verse waters whole writer written
276. oldal - Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
122. oldal - These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
120. oldal - God by faith: that I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death; if by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
277. oldal - In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
172. oldal - And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.
159. oldal - Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense ; And the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
358. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son : the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
290. oldal - The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock : and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.