Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according American Association Atonement believe blessed brethren bring called cause character Christian church claim consider creed death desire devotion divine doctrine duty earth effect eternal evil expression faith Father fear feel forgive friends George give given glory Gospel grace hand happy hast heart heaven heavenly Henry holy hope hour human important influence interest James Jesus Christ John lead less light living look Lord means meet mercy mind moral nature never object offered opinions ourselves passed perfect person pray prayer present providence question reason receive regard religion religious salvation Samuel Saviour Scriptures sins societies soul spirit suffering teach thee things thou thought tion true trust truth Unitarian unto views virtue wants whole worship
27. oldal - And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation ; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
18. oldal - If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me, Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
30. oldal - Wherefore in all things it behooved him to be made like unto his brethren that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succor them that are tempted.
7. oldal - Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God,, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
16. oldal - And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
31. oldal - In this was manifested the love of GOD towards us, because that GOD sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved GOD, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
14. oldal - Jesus teach it, when he took little children in his arms and blessed them, and said, " Of such is the kingdom of God...
5. oldal - WE are accounted righteous before God, only for the merit of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ by faith, and not for our own works or deservings...