A Catalogue of the Books, Relating to British Topography: And Saxon and Northern Literature, Bequeathed to the Bodleian Library, in the Year MDCCXLIX by Richard Gough ...
Clarendon, 1814 - 459 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account Additions Address Agriculture ancient anno Answer Authore Bath Bill Bishop Book Bristol Britain British called Cambridge Catalogue Cathedral Charles Charter Chester Church City City of London Collections College Commons concerning Consideration containing copy County Description drawn Dublin ecclesie Edinburgh Edition Edward Election England English Essay Exemplar aliud Extracts folio George Gough's Guide Henry historical Account History and Antiquities Hospital House Ireland Isle James John King late Letter List Londini London Lord MANUSCRIPTS Maps Mary Narrative Natural Navigation North Norwich notes Notis Observations Orders original Oxford Parish Parliament Phil Plans Poem Poll Poor present Proceedings Proposal published relating Remarks Report Richard Right River Robert Roman Royal Rules Samuel Sarum Scotland second Edition Sermon sheet short sive Society Statutes Survey Thomas tion Tour Town Trans true University View Vindication Volumes vsum Wales Waters Westminster written York
393. oldal - Antiqvitie, shewing the auncient fayth in the Church of England touching the sacrament of the body and bloude of the Lord here publikely preached, and also receaued in the Saxons tyme, aboue 600.
345. oldal - An Act for the better raising and securing a fund for a provision for the widows and children of the ministers of the church of Scotland, and of the heads, principals, and masters...
92. oldal - Jesus Christ. Written in Cornish (as it may be conjectured) some Centuries past. Interpreted in the English tongue, in the Year 1682, by John Keigwin, Gent.
201. oldal - A true and faithful account of the several informations exhibited to the honourable committee appointed by the Parliament to inquire into the late dreadful burning of the city of London.
182. oldal - LONDINUM triumphans, or an historical account of the grand influence the actions of the City of London have had upon the affairs of the nation for many ages past.
39. oldal - Fodinae regales; or the history laws and places of the chief mines and mineral works in England and Wales.
46. oldal - The History and Antiquities of Windsor Castle, and the Royal College, and Chapel of St. George: with the Institution, Laws, and Ceremonies of the Most Noble Order of the Garter...
244. oldal - Durocobrivae, the seventh station there mentioned, is discussed; and Castor in Northamptonshire is shewn from the various remains of Roman antiquity to have an undoubted claim to that situation ; to which is added a Dissertation on an image of Jupiter found there ; by the Rev.