Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able ages already angels animals appear beautiful began beginning Bible birds birth called Christ Church clouds covered created creation crust darkness dear children distance Divine earth eight entirely eternal example existed eyes face facts Father feet fire firmament fish formed friends Gaussen Genesis Geneva give given globe glory going grain hand hast heart heaven hills Holy hour hundred immense kind land learned lesson light living Lord Lord's day means measure miles millions moon morning Moses mountains night objects observe once pass plants present rise rocks Scriptures seed seen side soul space speak Spirit stars studied surface tell things third thou thought thousand to-day trees turn understand unto verse waters whole wished wonderful young
49. oldal - For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven; To make the weight for the winds; and he weigheth the waters by measure. When he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder; Then did he see it, and declare it; he prepared it, yea, and searched it out.
2. oldal - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
20. oldal - Day unto day uttereth speech: And night unto night showeth knowledge. There is no speech nor language: Where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth: And their words to the end of the world.
32. oldal - Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the Sons of God shouted for joy?
12. oldal - When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands ; thou hast put all things under his feet...
54. oldal - Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment; who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain; 3 who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters; who maketh the clouds his chariot; who walketh upon the wings of the wind; 4 who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire; 5 who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
125. oldal - And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat :' and it was so. And God saw every thing that he had made ; and behold it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
95. oldal - Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.