Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according Acts admit ages ancient angel answer apostles appear applied argument arise attention authority beginning believe body brought called century character Christian church circumstances concerning consider contained course creature death derived direct disciples distinction divine doctrine earth employed established evidence existence expression facts faith Father give given glory Gospel hand hath heaven Holy Ghost human imply importance interpretation Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John kind knowledge known language light Lord manner mark meaning mentioned Messiah mind miracles nature objections observe Old Testament opinion original particular passages person points present principles proof prophecy prophets reason received reference regard religion render respect rest revelation says Scripture sense sent speak Spirit suppose testimony things third thou tion true truth understanding verse whole worship writers
235. oldal - And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach...
425. oldal - And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God. And he shall go before Him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
299. oldal - He answered and said unto them, 'Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
407. oldal - Throne, who liveth for ever and ever, the four and twenty Elders fall down before him that sat on the Throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the Throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory, and honour, and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are, and were created.
417. oldal - And the glory of the Lord abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days : and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud. And the sight of the glory of the Lord was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.
190. oldal - Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
429. oldal - For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
260. oldal - The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. And we are his witnesses of these things ; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
145. oldal - Pilate, saying. Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead; so the last error shall be worse than the first.