Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able afflictions Antioch apostle appointed assurance behold believe blessing called Calvinist cerning Christian comfort creature dear death desire divine divine grace doctrine earth effect endeavour enemies eternal evil eyes faith Father favour fear flesh friends give glory Gospel grace gracious hand happy hath hear heart heaven Holy Spirit honour hope humble ingra Israel Jesus Christ Jews John John xiv John xvi judge judgement knowledge labour LETTER light likewise live Lord Jesus Lord's Luke Matth means ment mercy mind nature ness Old Testament ourselves peace perhaps person pleased praise pray prayer preach present profession promise Psal Psalm reason receive rejoice righteousness salvation Satan Saviour Scrip search the Scriptures sense SERMON sinners sins soul speak spect suffer sure thee things thou thought tion trust truth unto wisdom wise word
11. oldal - The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked : who can know it ? I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
281. oldal - He shall come to be glorified in his saints, and admired in all them that believe in that day.
163. oldal - For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name, and thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; the God of the whole earth shall he be called.
282. oldal - HAVING therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
284. oldal - The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble ; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
299. oldal - Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
224. oldal - Look at the generations of old, and see; did ever any trust in the Lord, and was confounded? or did any abide in his fear, and was forsaken? or whom did he ever despise, that called upon him?
91. oldal - Brother, fear not; greater is he that is in us, than he that is in the world.
283. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.