Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
aged answer appears approach ascend blessed breast breathes bring brought called calm child close clouds dead death deep delight doomed dread face faint fall father fear field floating flowers give ground hand happy head hear heard heart heaven hill holy hope human Jesus labour land lead leave live look Lord loud man's mark morning never night o'er pass peace perhaps person poor praise pray prayer preach rest rise Sabbath sacred Scotland seems seen seventh shalt shepherd sing smile song soul sound spirit spread steps storm strain stream sweet swell tears thee thine thou tongue turn unto vale voice WALK wandering wave whole wings woods
52. oldal - And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury : 44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
28. oldal - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
37. oldal - And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; ye shall find the babe wrapped...
158. oldal - And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty ; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
137. oldal - And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up : and, as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
25. oldal - And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.
137. oldal - For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him.
26. oldal - And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land, unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you ; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
137. oldal - And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid. 56 And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment.