Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Practical Discourses Concerning the Christian Temper: Being Thirty ..., 1. kötet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
Practical Discourses Concerning the Christian Temper: Being Thirty-Eight ...
DR JOHN. EVANS
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according actions affection allow apostle appear attend bear become believe better blessed body called character Christ Christian circumstances common concern consider course death desire direct disposition divine duty endeavours evil excellent exercise expect express faith Father fear flesh give given glory God's gospel grace greatest hand happiness hath heart heaven holy hope influence instance interests Jesus John judge judgment knowledge known light live Lord manner Matt matter means mind nature necessary neighbour obedience obliged observe occasion ourselves particular patience peace perfect persons practice present principle promises proper Psal ready reason receive regard relation religion scripture sense shew sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffer temper things thou thought tion true truth unto wherein whole zeal
13. oldal - Jesus: that ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts ; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind ; and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
197. oldal - Therefore speak I to them in parables : because they seeing see not, and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
301. oldal - Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
464. oldal - But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles : but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.
112. oldal - Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.
23. oldal - Although the fig-tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines : the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; The flock shall be cut off from the fold : and there shall be no herd in the stalls ; Yet I will rejoice in the Lord : I will joy in the God of my salvation.
464. oldal - But when I saw that they walked not uprightly, according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews...
28. oldal - That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us : and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.
189. oldal - My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee, so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding ; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures ; then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.