Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
absolute Acts Adversus Haereses animals argument Aristotle Assyriology Bible Bibliotheca Sacra CHAP character Christ Christian church Codex Bezae concept Cotton Mather criticism divine doctrine earth England Epiphanius especially eternal evidence existence expression fact faith final cause German give Greek Harvey Harvey's heaven Hebrew henotheism human idea Idumea interpretation Irenaeus John knowledge language Latin light Lord matter means Miiller mind missionary moral motion natural theology nature never object organon origin Panslavic passage person phenomena philosophy Plato Polycarp present priest principle Professor question reason reference regard religion religious revealed revivals Russia scientific Scriptures sense Sept soul speak spirit supposed Syriac Testament theology theory things thou thought tion tohu translation true truth universe whole witchcraft word writings XXXIV Zerubbabel
703. oldal - It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement, but I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
702. oldal - When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
665. oldal - God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you ; and to you who are troubled, rtst with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, in flaming fire, taking vengeance on them that know not God, and obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ...
705. oldal - Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths...
704. oldal - Have ye not read that He which made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife ; and they twain shall be one flesh ? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What, therefore, God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
699. oldal - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment...
674. oldal - But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak ; for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
157. oldal - He bowed the heavens also, and came down : and darkness was under his feet. And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly : yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
698. oldal - Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets; I am not come to destroy but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
201. oldal - I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint; my heart is like wax: it is melted in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.