Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Treatise on the Faith and Influence of the Gospel (Classic Reprint)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according answer apostle appears assurance authority become believe believeth blessings called character comfort command concerning condemnation condition conscience considered covenant dead death dependence divine doctrines earth effect enjoy enjoyment establish eternal everlasting evidence experience express eyes faith Father favour fear flesh foundation gift give given glory God's gospel grace gracious guilty happy hath hear heart heaven Holy hope influence Jesus Christ judge justified kind knowledge light live look Lord mankind manner means mind nature never obedience objects observed perceive perfect perform person persuaded possession present principle promise proposed reason receive rest revealed riches righteousness saints salvation saved Saviour says Scriptures seen sense sinners sins soul speak Spirit stand strong sufficient suppose sure testimony things thou tion true truth understanding unto weak whereby whole wisdom word wrath
452. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
255. oldal - In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
228. oldal - For if the word spoken by angels was steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward, how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation...
395. oldal - But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
227. oldal - Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment...
224. oldal - And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. " He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
386. oldal - The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour. And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, if the LORD be with us, why then is all this befallen us? and where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying, Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt? but now the LORD hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites.
355. oldal - And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb : He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God ; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.