Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts ages Almighty angel apostles appear authority believe blessed blood body bread bring called cause Christian Church of Christ command communication communion confession consequently consider danger death desire divine doctrine earth eternal evil express faith false Father favour flesh give given glory gospel grace guilt hand hath hear heart heaven Hence holy honour ignorance immediately infinite Jesus Christ Jews John justice kind king light live Lord manner marriage marry Matth means nature necessary never offered pastors Paul penance person pleased prayers present priest punishment reason receive regard religion respect sacrament sacred saints salvation saved Saviour says Scripture sense separated servants shew sight sinner sins soul speaking spirit suppose thee things thou tion true true faith truth whole wife worship
12. oldal - Take, eat; this is my body which is given for you ; do this in remembrance of me. Likewise after supper he took the cup; and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this; for this is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many, for the remission of sins; do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of me.
381. oldal - This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
362. oldal - Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God.
375. oldal - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, "I will dwell in them and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
112. oldal - For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; every man's work shall be made manifest; for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
80. oldal - If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us; but if we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
7. oldal - This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever : and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
154. oldal - For this cause' shall a man leave his father and mother: and shall cleave to his wife, and they shall be two in one flesh.
147. oldal - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated Me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love its own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.