Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron according altar answered Assyria behold blessed blood bread brethren bring brother brought burnt called cause children of Israel commanded daughter David death delivered destroy drink dwell earth Egypt enemies evil eyes face families father fear field fire five flesh gate gave give given gold hand hath head hear heard heart heaven holy host hundred Jacob Jerusalem Judah keep king king's land Levites live LORD thy meeting month Moses mouth offering pass peace Philistines praise pray priest princes reigned rest round Saul saying sent servant seven side sight silver smote Solomon sons soul spake unto speak stones surely tent thereof thine thing thou hast thou shalt thousand took tribe turned twenty unto the LORD unto thee voice wicked wife woman
763. oldal - And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
2. oldal - And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food ; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
30. oldal - And behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land: for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
62. oldal - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you...
490. oldal - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
353. oldal - Saul and Jonathan were lovely and pleasant in their lives, and in their death they were not divided: they were swifter than eagles, they were stronger than lions.
17. oldal - I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.
416. oldal - And he said, I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts : for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword ; and I, even I only, am left ; and they seek my life, to take it away.