Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Letters Addressed to Trinitarians and Calvinists: Occasioned by Dr. Wood's ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
according admit appear applied asserted atonement attributed authority become believe born bring brought called cause certainly character charge Christ Christian common consideration consistent corrupt course death depend depravity direct disposition distinct divine doctrine effects election eternal evil exertions explain expressed fact faith Father feelings final forgiveness give given Gospel grace ground hand heart holiness human implied important inclined individual influence interest interpretation justice kind language less LETTER literal maintain manner meaning mind moral nature objection opinions original orthodox passage perceive perfection present principles produced punishment question reason receive reference regard reject relates remarks renewed respect rest salvation saved scriptures seems sense sinners speak spirit sufferings term thing thought tion true truth understood Unitarians universal views virtue whole wholly Woods writers
51. oldal - Jesus: that ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts ; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind ; and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
46. oldal - At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: for the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
50. oldal - Christ, that they might be strengthened with might by his spirit in the inner man ; — that Christ might dwell in their hearts by faith ; — that they might be rooted and grounded in love; — that they might know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge ; — that they might be filled with all the fulness of God.
79. oldal - All those whom God hath predestinated unto life, and those only, he is pleased, in his appointed and accepted time, effectually to call, by his Word and Spirit, out of that state of sin and death, in which they are by nature, to grace and salvation by Jesus Christ...
39. oldal - Those of mankind that are predestinated unto life, God, before the foundation of the world was laid, according to His eternal and immutable purpose, and the secret counsel and good pleasure of His will, hath chosen in Christ unto everlasting glory...
55. oldal - Others, not elected, although they may be called by the ministry of the Word, and may have some common operations of the Spirit, yet they never truly come unto Christ, and therefore cannot be saved...
40. oldal - The rest of mankind, God was pleased, according to the unsearchable counsel of his own will, whereby he extendeth or withholdeth mercy as he pleaseth, for the glory of his sovereign power over his creatures, to pass by, and to ordain them to dishonour and wrath for their sin, to the praise of his glorious justice.
74. oldal - For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.
79. oldal - Elect infants, dying in infancy, are regenerated and saved by Christ through the Spirit, who worketh when, and where, and how he pleaseth. So also are all other elect persons, who are incapable of being outwardly called by the ministry of the word.