Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
angels asked began behold believe Blessed blind bread bring brother brought called cast chief priests Christ cometh commanded cried dead death delivered departed devil disciples drink earth enter evil eyes Father fear feast followed fruit Galilee gave give given hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Holy hour Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus said unto Jews John kill king kingdom knew laid light Lord LUKE MARK Mary Master MATTHEW mother multitude parable pass Peter Pharisees Pilate pray prophet receive saith unto say unto scribes seen sent servant shew ship sick Simon spake speak spirit stone stood tell temple thee thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt told took twelve unto thee Verily I say voice whole whosoever wife witness woman
220. oldal - When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
186. oldal - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not, the Son of man cometh.
97. oldal - The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
162. oldal - For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea ; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
249. oldal - And that servant which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required : and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
58. oldal - And he was in the hinder part of* the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish ? 39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
86. oldal - And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence and gave them to the host, and said unto him, 'Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
148. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying ; Lord, Lord, open unto us ; and he shall answer and say unto you ; I know you not, whence ye are...
255. oldal - Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things : but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed : so that they which would pass from hence to you, cannot ; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
217. oldal - JESUS answered, My Kingdom is not of this world : if My Kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews : but now is My Kingdom not from hence.