Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
On Foot in Spain: A Walk from the Bay of Biscay to the Mediterranean
J S Campion
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
appearance arrived asked Author beautiful better breakfast bridge building called canal certainly church clean close cloth considered continuous cooking course covered crossing crown 8vo dance dark Demy 8vo dressed Edition England English entered evidently excellent face fact feet four French front girls give half hand handsome head hills hour hundred Illustrations immediately inches interesting ITALY Juan late leaving light live looked miles morning mountain mounted nearly never night numerous officers olive passed played posada present pretty respectable river road round seemed seen shilling short showed side soon Spain Spanish standing stone stopped street taken things told took town travelling turned valley vols walk walls wide wine women young
400. oldal - Arranged to meet the requirements of the Syllabus of the Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council on Education, South Kensington.
395. oldal - The Life and Times of Prince Charles Stuart, Count of Albany, commonly called the Young Pretender. From the State Papers and other Sources. New and Cheaper Edition, with a Portrait, crown 8vo, cloth extra, 7s.
403. oldal - THE EPOCHS OF PAINTING. A Biographical and Critical Essay on Painting and Painters of all Times and many Places. With numerous Illustrations. Demy Svo, cloth, j£i.
393. oldal - Assaying : As applied to the Manufacture of Iron from its Ores, and to Cast Iron, Wrought Iron, and Steel, as found in Commerce.
395. oldal - ENGEL (CARL)— A DESCRIPTIVE AND ILLUSTRATED CATALOGUE OF THE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS in the SOUTH KENSINGTON MUSEUM, preceded by an Essay on the History of Musical Instruments. Second Edition. Royal 8vo, half-morocco, i2s.
3. oldal - Stand with a universal joint, to show the solid models, &c., j£i i8s. *One Wire Quadrangle, with a circle and cross within it, and one straight wire. One solid cube. One Skeleton Wire Cube. One Sphere. One Cone. One Cylinder. One Hexagonal Prism. .£2 2S.