Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ancient arms better build cadi caimacan called carry CHAPTER chief Christian church comes Commissioner court cows Creon crescent Cross Cypriote Cyprus earth English eyes face fact Famagosta feet fellow females five four garden gate give Greek ground hand harem hear hundred island Italy judge Justice keep King Knights konak land lane Larnaca leave less live look males means milk minaret Mohammedan monks Moslem mosque mounted mules native never Nicosia officer once Oriental Orthodox Ottoman Papho Pasha passing plain pope port priest race road rule sacred Santa seems seen shore side soil stands stone tell things town trees Turks turn Venetian village wall women zaptieh
10. oldal - TO THE RESIGNATION OF THE GLADSTONE MINISTRY. A Cheap Edition, carefully revised, and carried up to March, 1874.
22. oldal - Messrs. CHAPMAN & HALL trust that by this Edition they will be enabled to place the works of the most popular British Author of the present day in the hands of all English readers. PEOPLE'S EDITION. PICKWICK PAPERS. In Boards. Illustrated, as. SKETCHES BY BOZ. In Boards. Illustrated, as. OLIVER
15. oldal - THE EPOCHS OF PAINTING. A Biographical and Critical Essay on Painting and Painters of all Times and many Places. With numerous Illustrations. Demy 8vo, cloth, ^i.
8. oldal - HARDY (CAPT. C.)— FOREST LIFE IN ACADIE ; and Sketches of Sport and Natural History in the Lower Provinces of the Canadian Dominion. With Illustrations.
16. oldal - OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE NATIONAL TRAINING SCHOOL FOR COOKERY. Containing Lessons on Cookery; forming the Course of Instruction in the School. Compiled by " ROC
21. oldal - This Edition is printed on a finer paper and in a larger type than has been employed in any previous edition. The type has been cast especially for it, and the page is of a si2e to admit of the introduction of all the original illustrations.
15. oldal - THE CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES: An Introduction to the Study of the History of Ornamental Art. Royal 8vo, 8s.
29. oldal - One Wire Quadrangle, with a circle and cross within it, and one straight wire. One solid cube. One Skeleton Wire Cube. One Sphere. One Cone. One Cylinder. One Hexagonal Prism. £2 zs.