Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Local Government AC, 1888, with the Incorportated Provisions of the ...
Alexander Macmorran,T R Colquhoun B 1860 Dill
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
39 Vict 42 Vict 54 Vict 60 Vict Acts relating administrative county alteration apply appointed day arbitrator ballot paper bridges bye-laws clerk Commissioners Contagious Diseases Animals coroner costs county authority county borough county contributions county councillors county fund county of London county purposes county rate court of quarter district council electoral divisions enactments expenses Government Act Government Board grant incurred liabilities licences Local Government Board London County Council main roads maintenance manner Mayor medical officer Metropolitan Metropolitan Board Metropolitan Police District Middlesex Municipal Corporations Act NOTE officer of health paid parish Parliament payable payment peace person poor law union powers and duties provisional order provisions Public Health Act pursuance quarter sessions borough rateable value referred repair returning officer salary sanitary authority Sect standing joint committee sub-s sub-section thereof transferred treasurer turnpike union urban authority Urban District urban sanitary urban sanitary district vested vote voters
582. oldal - Where after the commencement of this Act any action, prosecution, or other proceeding is commenced in the United Kingdom against any person for any act done in pursuance or execution, or intended execution of any Act of Parliament, or of any public duty or authority, or in respect of any alleged neglect or default in the execution of any such act, duty or authority...
375. oldal - ANY person who corruptly by himself or by any other person, either before, during or after an election, directly or indirectly gives or provides or pays wholly or in part the expense of giving or providing any meat, drink, entertainment or provision to or for any person, for the purpose of corruptly influencing that person or any other person to give or refrain from giving his vote...
375. oldal - ... intimidation upon or against any person, in order to induce or compel such person to vote or refrain from voting...
303. oldal - Whether any corrupt practice has or has not been proved to have been committed by or with the knowledge and consent of any candidate at such election, and the nature of such corrupt practice...
436. oldal - ... (1.) It shall not be required, as a condition of any child being admitted into or continuing in the school, that he shall attend or abstain from attending any Sunday school, or any place of religious worship, or that he shall attend any religious observance or any instruction in religious subjects in the school or elsewhere...
213. oldal - Act, if it appears to the tribunal having cognizance of the question that the election was conducted in accordance with the principles laid down in the body of this Act, and that such noncompliance or mistake did not affect the result of the election.
217. oldal - London, the town council of any borough for the time being subject to the act of the session of the fifth and sixth years of the reign of King William the Fourth, chapter seventy-six, intituled " An Act to provide for the Regulation of Municipal Corporations in England and Wales...
387. oldal - ... and within the prescribed time after the notice is given any person who might have been a petitioner in respect of the election to which the petition relates, may apply to the Court or Judge in, and at the prescribed manner, time, and place, to be substituted as a petitioner.