Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Local Government AC, 1888, with the Incorportated Provisions of the ...
Alexander Macmorran,T R Colquhoun B 1860 Dill
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
39 Vict 42 Vict 54 Vict 60 Vict Acts relating administrative county aldermen apply appointed day arbitrator asylum ballot paper bridges burgess bye-laws candidate certified Commissioners Contagious Diseases Animals coroner costs county authority county borough county councillors county electors county fund county of London county or borough county rate court of quarter district council Election Petition electoral division enactments expenses Government Act Government Board incurred justices liabilities licences Local Government Board London County Council main roads Mayor medical officer Metropolitan Board Metropolitan Police District municipal borough Municipal Corporations Act municipal election NOTE offence paid parish Parliament pauper lunatic payable payment peace person police polling powers and duties provisional order provisions Public Health Act pursuance quarter sessions borough registered repair repealed respect returning officer sanitary authority Schedule Sect sub-s sub-section thereof town clerk transferred treasurer union urban authority urban sanitary district vote voters
582. oldal - Where after the commencement of this Act any action, prosecution, or other proceeding is commenced in the United Kingdom against any person for any act done in pursuance or execution, or intended execution of any Act of Parliament, or of any public duty or authority, or in respect of any alleged neglect or default in the execution of any such act, duty or authority...
375. oldal - ANY person who corruptly by himself or by any other person, either before, during or after an election, directly or indirectly gives or provides or pays wholly or in part the expense of giving or providing any meat, drink, entertainment or provision to or for any person, for the purpose of corruptly influencing that person or any other person to give or refrain from giving his vote...
375. oldal - ... intimidation upon or against any person, in order to induce or compel such person to vote or refrain from voting...
303. oldal - Whether any corrupt practice has or has not been proved to have been committed by or with the knowledge and consent of any candidate at such election, and the nature of such corrupt practice...
436. oldal - ... (1.) It shall not be required, as a condition of any child being admitted into or continuing in the school, that he shall attend or abstain from attending any Sunday school, or any place of religious worship, or that he shall attend any religious observance or any instruction in religious subjects in the school or elsewhere...
213. oldal - Act, if it appears to the tribunal having cognizance of the question that the election was conducted in accordance with the principles laid down in the body of this Act, and that such noncompliance or mistake did not affect the result of the election.
217. oldal - London, the town council of any borough for the time being subject to the act of the session of the fifth and sixth years of the reign of King William the Fourth, chapter seventy-six, intituled " An Act to provide for the Regulation of Municipal Corporations in England and Wales...
387. oldal - ... and within the prescribed time after the notice is given any person who might have been a petitioner in respect of the election to which the petition relates, may apply to the Court or Judge in, and at the prescribed manner, time, and place, to be substituted as a petitioner.