Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able angels appears attended beautiful become believe blessing body called cause character Christ Christian Church cloth comes condition Conference connection continued course death desire Divine doctrine doubt earth effect evidence evil existence expressed fact faith Father feel friends give given hand happiness heart heaven held hope human idea interest kind knowledge lectures letter light live look Lord Lord's matter means meeting mind minister moral nature never object opened original passed perfect person prayer present principles question reason received regard religion religious respecting result revelation Scripture Second sense Society soul speak spiritual Sunday Swedenborg teaching things thought tion true truth whole wisdom woman women writings young
87. oldal - HOUSE at Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all His people? His God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in judah, and BUILD THE HOUSE OF THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL (He is the God), which is in Jerusalem.
391. oldal - For they covered the face of the whole earth, so that the land was darkened; and they did eat every herb of the land, and all the fruit of the trees which the hail had left: and there remained not any green thing in the trees, or in the herbs of the field, through all the land of Egypt.
295. oldal - And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them : and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not : for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.
267. oldal - And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. 24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.
486. oldal - And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt...
79. oldal - Then judgment shall dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness remain in the fruitful field. And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
231. oldal - For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
206. oldal - Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
581. oldal - For this child I prayed ; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him : therefore also I have lent him to the Lord ; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the Lord.
22. oldal - If I beheld the sun when it shined, Or the moon walking in brightness; And my heart hath been secretly enticed, Or my mouth hath kissed my hand; This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: For I should have denied the God that is above.