Of Communion with God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost: (each Person Distinctly) in Love, Grace, and Consolation: Or, the Saints Fellowship with the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, Unfolded
J. Galbraith, 1763 - 450 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptation againſt alſo apoſtle bear becauſe believers blood called cauſe church comes Comforter communication communion condition conſidered conſolation death delight deſire doth duty effects eternal excellency eyes faints faith Father fellowſhip firſt foul fruits give given glorious glory goſpel grace hand hath head hearts Hence himſelf hold holineſs Holy Ghoſt honour intended itſelf Jeſus Chriſt John knowlege light live look Lord Jeſus manifeſted manner Mediator mentioned mind moſt muſt nature obedience particular peace perfect perſon preſence promiſe purchaſed purpoſe receive reſpect reſt righteouſneſs ſaid ſaints ſay ſee ſenſe ſet ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſpeak Spirit ſuch ſuffering tells thee themſelves thereof theſe things thoſe thou thoughts true truth unto uſe viii walk whereby wherein whole wiſdom worſhip
54. oldal - And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God and God in him.
122. oldal - His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets ^ of fine gold : His countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars. His mouth is most sweet : yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.
170. oldal - What shall we say then ? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith ; but Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. Wherefore ? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.
215. oldal - It was but a little that I passed from them, But I found him whom my soul loveth : I held him, and would not let him go, Until I had brought him into my mother's house, And into the chamber of her that conceived me.
146. oldal - And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.
312. oldal - And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest ; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.
24. oldal - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you : but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
148. oldal - For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
334. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.