Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able againſt alſo appear apply authority becauſe believe beſt better brethren called caſe cauſe character Chriſt Chriſtian circumſtances conduct conſider continue corruption danger deſire divine duty effect evil experience faith fame fear firſt fome give given glory greateſt hand hath hear heart himſelf honour hope human important improvement influence intereſt itſelf juſt kind laſt live look Lord manner matter mean mind moſt muſt nature neceſſary never obſerve particular perhaps perſons poor practice prayer preſent principles promiſes proper providence reaſon receive religion remarkable reſpect rich ſaid ſame ſay ſee ſeem ſenſe Servants ſhall ſhould ſome ſpeak ſpirit ſtate ſubject ſuch ſuffer taken themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true truſt truth uſe vanity whole
119. oldal - Let no man deceive you with vain words : for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them : for ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light...
79. oldal - But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil : which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
227. oldal - Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men. Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.
98. oldal - Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy ; that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate, laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
107. oldal - I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding ; and, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.
39. oldal - Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, and brought them out, and said, " Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" And they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
186. oldal - Be of good courage, and let us behave ourselves valiantly for our people, and for the cities of our God : and let the LORD do that which is good in his sight.
66. oldal - I * dwell in the high and holy place, with him alfo ' that is of a contrite and humble fpirit ; to revive ' the fpirit of the humble, and to revive the heart
149. oldal - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory...