Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able afflicted attend believe better blessed body brethren bring christian comfort coming commandments consider continue cross death deserve desire duty earth encourage endeavours enemies eternal everlasting evil eyes faith Father fear feel flesh follow forgiveness friends give given glorious glory God's gospel grace hand happiness hearts heaven hereafter holy hope Jesus Christ judge keep kingdom lead live look Lord Maker means mercy mind miserable neglect ness never offered once ourselves pass peace persons pity pleasures poor praise pray prayer prepared promises punishment reason receive remember repentance reward righteous sake Saviour seriously SERMON servants serve shame Shepherd shew sight sinners sins soon sorrow souls Spirit suffer sure taken tell thankful thee things thou thoughts told trust truth turn unto whilst wickedness
17. oldal - And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
181. oldal - And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
181. oldal - And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
281. oldal - After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations and kindreds and people and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands ; And cried with a loud voice ; saying; Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
325. oldal - Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw Him, she fell down at His feet, saying unto Him, Lord if Thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, He groaned in the spirit and was troubled, and said, Where have ye laid him ? They said unto Him, Lord, come and see.
17. oldal - If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, and shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
116. oldal - And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise ; he calleth thee.
189. oldal - Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat ? Nevertheless we.
297. oldal - Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple : and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters : and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.