Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abode Almighty behold bless blest bliss blood cheer Christ Christian Church command death delight divine dwell earth endless pain eternal everlasting everlasting love eyes Ezek faith Father fear final doom foes give glorious glory Gospel gracious guilty hand hast heal hear heart heaven heavenly hell holy Holy Spirit hope hosannas humble souls hymns Jesus John John 15 keep King Lamb light live Lord Lord's love possessing Luke Mark 16 mercy mind ne'er never o'er obedience obey peace pow'r praise pray pray'r precious Prov reign rejoice rest righteousness rise sacred saints salvation satan Saviour Saviour bleed Scriptures seek shew shine sing sinners sins skies snares songs soul sovereign Spirit strength sweet thee thine thou thro throne thy grace thy word tongue truth unto vile bodies voice walk wisdom wrath wretched ye saints
7. oldal - COME, let us join our cheerful songs With angels round the throne ; Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 Worthy the Lamb that died, they cry, To be exalted thus : Worthy the Lamb, our lips reply, For he was slain for us.
8. oldal - To be exalted thus :" "Worthy the LAMB," our lips reply, For He was slain for us.
237. oldal - LORD, my best desire fulfil, And help me to resign Life, health, and comfort to thy will, And make thy pleasure mine. 2 Why should I shrink at thy command, Whose love forbids my fears ? Or tremble at the gracious hand That wipes away my tears...
132. oldal - WHEN I survey the wondrous cross, On which the Prince of glory died, My richest gain I count but loss, And pour contempt on all my pride.
335. oldal - Teach me to live, that I may dread The grave as little as my bed ; Teach me to die, that so I may Rise glorious at the awful day.
62. oldal - HOW beauteous are their feet, Who stand on Zion's hill ! Who bring salvation on their tongues, And words of peace reveal ! 2 How charming is their voice ! How sweet the tidings are ! — " Zion, behold thy Saviour King ! He reigns and triumphs here.
335. oldal - Forgive me, Lord, for thy dear Son, The ill that I this day have done ; That with the world, myself, and thee, I, ere I sleep, at peace may be.
140. oldal - Lift up your heads, ye heavenly gates," Ye everlasting doors, give way. 3 Loose all your bars of massy light, And wide unfold the radiant scene ; He claims those mansions as His right ; Receive the King of glory in. 4 Who is the King of glory, Who...
120. oldal - MAY the grace of Christ our Saviour, And the Father's boundless love, With the Holy Spirit's favor, Rest upon us from above ! Thus may we abide in union With each other and the Lord ; And possess in sweet communion, Joys which earth cannot afford.