Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed amongst ancient gospel apostacy Apostles appear Arminian authority baptism baptized believe Bible blessings born Brantly brethren Broaddus Brother Campbell brother Johnson called Campbellites character christian church circumcision command confess congregation creed death disciples divine doctrine earth EDITOR eternal faith Father favor feel give glory God's Harbinger hear heart heaven Holy Spirit honor human immersed institution Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John King kingdom labors letter Lord matter means meeting Messiah Millennial mind moral nature never obedience object opinions Paul Pentecost person Philalethes preach preachers Presbyterian present principles profession promise prophecy prophets reader reason received reformation regard Regular Baptist religion religious remission of sins repentance revelation salvation Saviour scriptures sectarian sects Semple sinners soul speak teach Testament testimony things thou tion translation true truth understand views Virginia whole word worship writings
362. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because ye build the tombs of the prophets and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, and say, 'If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
479. oldal - And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation and kindred and tongue and people ; saying with a loud voice ; Fear God, and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come; and worship him that made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of waters.
122. oldal - I beseech* you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your breasonabl.e service.
343. oldal - So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God ; and yet they are not three Gods, but one God.
282. oldal - And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do.
600. oldal - Was crucified, dead, and buried ; He descended into hell, The third day he rose from the dead ; He ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty ; From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
71. oldal - For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ, and no marvel ; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light ; therefore it is no great thing, if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness ; whose end shall be according to their works.
432. oldal - OH THAT I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me; When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness...
442. oldal - Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me : that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
305. oldal - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh : and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my hand-maidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy...