Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accent according admitted adopted áll Almighty appears attention become beginning bless Church Commandments common conclusive congregation connected considerable considered continued convey delivering delivery difference direct distinct earth effect Elocution emphasis exceptions expressed falling Father final force frequently give given glory hath hear heard heart heaven Holy implied important impressive inflection introduced Jesus Christ latter likewise Liturgy living Lord manner marked meaning mind minister mode nature necessary observed particular pause person praise Prayer preceding present principal produce pronounced pronunciation proper reader reading receive reference remarks require respecting rising inflection Rule Scripture sense sentence Service short similar slide slow sometimes sound speaking strong supplications suppressed suspensive syllable termination thee thing thou tion tone unaccented unto usual utterance verb voice vowel Walker whole word written
163. oldal - ... lighting upon the apostles, to teach them, and to lead them to all truth ; giving them both the gift of divers languages, and also boldness with fervent zeal constantly to preach the gospel unto all nations ; whereby we have been brought out of darkness and error into the clear light and true knowledge of thee, and of thy Son Jesus Christ.
132. oldal - More especially we pray for the good estate of the Catholic Church; that it may be so guided and governed by thy good Spirit, that all who profess and call themselves Christians may be led into the way of truth, and hold the faith in unity of Spirit, in the bond of peace, and in righteousness of life.
18. oldal - I die: remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, "Who is the Lord?" or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
35. oldal - HIGH on a throne of royal state, which far Outshone the wealth of Ormus and of Ind, Or where the gorgeous East with richest hand Showers on her kings barbaric pearl and gold, Satan exalted sat...
88. oldal - Through the tender mer'cy of our God : whereby the day-spring from' on high hath visited us ; To give light to them that sit in darkness, and in' the shadow of death : and to guide our feet into the way of peace.
184. oldal - Him ; ye must remember that it is your parts and duties to see that this infant be taught, so soon as he shall be able to learn, what a solemn vow, promise, and profession, he hath here made by you.
152. oldal - Let us pray for the whole state of Christ's Church militant here in earth. ALMIGHTY and everliving God, who by thy holy Apostle hast taught us to make prayers and supplications, and to give thanks for all men...
102. oldal - He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts...
161. oldal - THEREFORE with Angels and Archangels, and with all the company of heaven, we laud and magnify thy glorious Name, evermore praising thee, and saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God of hosts, heaven and earth are full of thy glory. Glory be to thee, O Lord most high.