Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Inquiry Into the Doctrine of the Eternal Sonship of Our Lord Jesus Christ ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
according acknowledge admitted affirm analogy angels Apostle appears appellation applied argument assumed attributes authority beginning begotten believe called character Christ Christian church circumstances claims conclusion confession consideration considered correct creed Deity described dignity distinction divine doctrine doubt effect employed entire equally error especially eternal evidence example existence exposition expression fact faith Father filiation former give glory hand hath Hence Holy human idea illustration importance inquiry interpretation Jesus Jewish Jews John latter less Lord Lord's Luke meaning Messiah mind miracles nature objection occurs opinion original passage perfect period person phrase present Price probably production proper question reader reason reference regarded relation remark represented respect Scripture seems sense signification Son of God Sonship Spirit suggested supplied supposed term Testament testimony thee things thou Trinity true truth universe unto whole writers
107. oldal - And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
258. oldal - Neither pray I for these alone but for them also which shall believe on me through their word, that they all may be one,— as thou Father art in me and I in thee that they also may be one in us : that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them, that they may be one even as we are one.
111. oldal - Then said Jesus unto the twelve, "Will ye also go away?" Then Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? Thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
317. oldal - So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest ; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to-day have I begotten thee.
98. oldal - And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.
109. oldal - Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile ! Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig-tree, I saw thee.
142. oldal - And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water : and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God...
285. oldal - Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth ; And the heavens are the works of thine hands: They shall perish; but thou remainest; And they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, And they shall be changed: But thou art the same, And thy years shall not fail.
259. oldal - But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever : a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.