Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acres administration agricultural amounted annual appointed army August Austria births born Britain British budget census cent Chamber Chamber of Deputies Church civil Colonies commerce companies consists Constitution Council Crown daughter deaths debt December departments deputies direct districts divided Duke Education elected emigrants Empire England English estimated expenditure exports females Finance five following table Foreign four France Friedrich Germany Government head hectares House imports income increase inhabitants Ireland Islands Italy January July June King land less London males March marks married million Minister Ministry navy officers Paris period persons population ports possessions present President Prince Princess principal produce Protestants provinces Prussia railways regiments Reigning Report representatives returns revenue Roman Catholics royal schools Scotland Senate ships shows square miles tons towns Trade United Kingdom University various vessels vote whole
674. oldal - No Senator or Representative shall, during the time for which he shall have been elected, be appointed to any civil office of profit under this state, which shall have been created, or the emoluments of which shall have been increased during such term, except such offices as may be filled by elections by the people.
669. oldal - No person, except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the office of president: neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
387. oldal - Each deputy has a remuneration of about 10s. a day during 'the .session. The annual session lasts three months, and fresh elections must take place at the end of every four years. In case of dissolution, a new Parliament must be called together immediately.
219. oldal - ... by the Queen's letter naming the person to be elected ; and afterwards the royal assent and confirmation of the appointment is signified under the Great Seal. But this form applies only to the sees of old foundation ; the bishoprics of Gloucester and Bristol, Chester, Peterborough, Oxford, Ripon, Manchester, St.
132. oldal - Army/ The military organisation of the kingdom, dating from the year 1814, is based on the principle that every man, capable of bearing arms, shall receive military instruction and enter the army for a' certain number of years. There are, practically, some exceptions from military service, though no substitution whatever is allowed. Every Prussian subject is enrolled as a soldier as soon as he has completed his twentieth year. He has to be in service during seven years, of which three years...
482. oldal - Riksact, establishing new fundamental laws on the terms that the union of the two kingdoms be indissoluble and irrevocable, without prejudice, however, to the separate government, constitution, and code of laws of either Sweden or Norway. The law of succession is the same in Sweden and Norway. In case of absolute vacancy of the throne, the two Diets assemble for the election of the future sovereign, and should they not be able to agree upon one person, an equal number of Swedish and Norwegian deputies...
211. oldal - Every Man shall, in and after the Year One Thousand eight hundred and sixty-eight, be entitled to be registered as a Voter, and, when registered, to vote for a Member or Members to serve in Parliament for a Borough who is qualified as follows: (that is to say,) 1.
874. oldal - Shah's own household. The whole revenue is raised by assessments upon towns, villages, and districts, each of which has to contribute a fixed sum, the amount of which is changed from time to time by taxassessors appointed by the Government. Almost the entire burthen of taxation lies upon the labouring classes, and, among these, upon the Mahometan subjects of the Shah.
88. oldal - The council elect a first and second syndic to preside ; the executive power is vested in the first syndic, while the judicial power is exercised by a civil judge and two magistrates (viguiers).
316. oldal - ... time of the King's decease, and no Regent has been appointed, the Legislative Chamber has to assemble of its own accord within ten days after the occurrence of that event. The constitutional royal authority in this case has to be exercised by the ministerial council until the choice of a Regent, or the arrival of the successor to the throne. The present sovereign is allowed, by special exception, to adhere to the religion in which he was educated, the Protestant Lutheran faith, but his heirs...