Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Account Affections againſt Amen ancient Angels Apoſtles appear Authority becauſe believe Biſhop bleſſed Body called Chriſtian Church commanded concerning Converts Death Deſign Diſciples divine Doctrine doth Duty eternal Evidence Evil Exerciſe Faith Faſting Father Feſtival firſt follow give given Glory God's Goſpel govern Grace grant Hands Happineſs haſt hath Heart Heaven himſelf Holy Holy Ghoſt Honour Jeſus Chriſt Jews John Lives Lord Love Luke Manner Matter Means Mind moſt muſt Name Nature neceſſary never obliged obſerved offered Office ourſelves particular Paul perform Perſons Place Power Praiſe Prayer preach prepare promiſed Providence Reaſon receive Relation Religion Repentance Reſurrection Revelation Salvation ſame Saviour Scripture Senſe ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhould Sins ſome Soul Spirit ſuch ſuffer thee themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou Thoughts thy holy tion true Truth unto Uſe Virtue whole World Worſhip
557. oldal - GRANT to us, Lord, we beseech thee, the spirit to think and do always such things as be rightful; that we, who cannot do any thing that is good without thee, may by thee be enabled to live according to thy will; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
85. oldal - LORD, who hast taught us that all our doings without charity are nothing worth ; send thy HOLY GHOST, and pour into our hearts that most excellent gift of charity, the very bond of peace, and of all virtues ; without which, whosoever liveth is counted dead before thee : Grant this for thine only Son JESUS CHRIST'S sake. Amen.
435. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, we beseech Thee graciously to behold this Thy family, for which our Lord Jesus Christ was contented to be betrayed, and given up into the hands of wicked men, and to suffer death upon the cross, Who now liveth and reigneth with Thee and the Holy Ghost, ever one God, world without end.
346. oldal - THEREFORE with Angels and Archangels, and with all the company of heaven, we laud and magnify thy glorious Name ; evermore praising thee, and saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God of hosts, heaven and earth are full of thy glory : Glory be to thee, O Lord most High.
62. oldal - Son to take our nature upon him, and as at this time to be born of a pure virgin ; Grant that we being regenerate, and made thy children by adoption and grace, may daily be renewed by thy Holy Spirit ; through the same our Lord Jesus Christ, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the same Spirit ever, one God, world without end. Amen.
160. oldal - Lord : for he is the very Paschal Lamb, which was offered for us, and hath taken away the sin of the world ; who by his death hath destroyed death, and by his rising to life again hath restored to us everlasting life.
254. oldal - If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
273. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, who hast given unto us thy servants grace, by the confession of a true faith, to acknowledge the glory of the eternal Trinity, and in the power of the divine Majesty to worship the Unity...
63. oldal - BECAUSE thou didst give Jesus Christ thine only Son to be born as at this time for us, who by the operation of the Holy Ghost, was made very man of the substance of the Virgin Mary his mother, and that without spot of sin, to make us clean from all sin.