Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Account Adam againſt Baptiſm becauſe begin believe beſt better bleſſed Body called Caſe Chriſt Chriſtian comes concerned conſider Danger dead Death deſire divine dying Earth earthly enjoy eternal Evil expect Faith fall Fear firſt Fleſh future give Glory God's Goſpel Government Grace greater Happineſs happy Heaven himſelf holy Hopes human immortal improve Judgment kill laſt Laws leave live longer Lord Love mean Mind Miſery mortal moſt muſt Nature neceſſary never once ourſelves Paſſions perfect Place Pleaſures Power prepared preſent Promiſes prove Providence Puniſhment raiſed Reaſon receive Repentance requires Reward ſaved Saviour ſay ſee Senſe ſhall ſhort ſhould Sinners Sins ſome Sorrow Soul Spirit ſuch Sufferings ſure tells themſelves theſe theſe Bodies Things thoſe thou Thoughts tion true unknown unto Uſe Virtue Vows whole wicked World
133. oldal - And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. 40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
133. oldal - Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour when the Son of man cometh.
122. oldal - The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
118. oldal - And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.
76. oldal - There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary be at rest. There the prisoners rest together; they hear not the voice of the oppressor. The small and great are there; and the servant is free from his master.
68. oldal - For if by one man's offence death reigned by one ; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.
143. oldal - Put not your trust in princes, Nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; In that very day his thoughts perish.
164. oldal - Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you : for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. 36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.