Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Amen Behold Blessed blood bread bring called cast CHANT cometh comfort commandments death deliver Divine doth DOUBLE dwell earth enemies everlasting evil eyes face fall Father fear feet flesh follow give glad glory hand hath hear heard heart heaven holy honor hosts hovah iniquity Israel Jacob JEHOVAH Jerusalem Jesus judgment keep King kingdom Lamb land light live Lord mercy is forever mountains mouth never peace poor praise Praise ye prayer Redeemer rejoice rest righteousness rock saith salvation say unto seek SELECTION servant sing SINGLE soul speak spirit strength sung syllables thanks thee thine things Thou art thou hast Thou shalt throne thy name thy word trouble trust truth unto voice waters wicked wilt Zion
3. oldal - And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
47. oldal - Lord, make me to know mine end, And the measure of my days, what it is ; That I may know how frail I am. Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth ; And mine age is as nothing before thee : Verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity.
30. oldal - And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
191. oldal - The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light : they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined...
19. oldal - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery : But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
23. oldal - Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
30. oldal - There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God : for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
38. oldal - And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in. And ye shall say unto the good man of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples? And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished : there make ready.
20. oldal - ... that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven; for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same ? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so ? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
52. oldal - Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.