Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed appears argument attention authority become believe called cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances common conduct consequence considered continued death Divine doctrine duty effect equal established event evidence evil existence express faith Father feel friends give given Greek hand happiness honour hope House human important interest Italy Jesus John King knowledge language late learned letter living Lord manner means meeting ment mind ministers moral nature never object observe occasion offer opinion original persons preached present principles prove question readers reason received reference religion religious remarks respect Scriptures seems sense Society spirit suppose thing thought tion true truth Unitarian University whole wish worship writer
353. oldal - AND it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
590. oldal - Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
33. oldal - And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us, in the likeness of men.
294. oldal - And it was so, that after the Lord had spoken these words unto Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath.
44. oldal - A stranger yet to pain ! I feel the gales that from ye blow A momentary bliss bestow, As waving fresh their gladsome wing, My weary soul they seem to soothe, And, redolent of joy and youth, To breathe a second spring.
396. oldal - And he was angry and would not go in : therefore came his father out and entreated him : and he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment : and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends : but as soon as this thy son was come which hath devoured thy living with harlots thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
495. oldal - London's Encyclopaedia of Agriculture: comprising the Laying-out, Improvement, and Management of Landed Property, and the Cultivation and Economy of the Productions of Agriculture. With 1,100 Woodcuts. 8vo. 21s. London's Encyclopaedia of Gardening: comprising the Theory and Practice of Horticulture, Floriculture, Arboriculture, and Landscape Gardening.
161. oldal - I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.