Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts administered admit ancient Answer apostles appears authority baptism baptized bath believers blood body called century Christ Christian church circumcision circumstances command common communion conclusion considered covenant dead death denote disciples Divine duty evidence example expression fact faith Father give given gospel grace Greek hand heaven Holy Holy Ghost household idea immersion important infant infant baptism infer institution Jesus Jews John Jordan language learned Lord Lord's manner meaning mind mode nature never objection observe ordinance original passage Paul Pedobaptists persons plunge practice preaching present principle Prof prove question reader reason received reference relation respect rite river says Scriptures sense signifies speaking Spirit sprinkling Stuart suppose Testament things thou tion translation true unto usual verb wash whole word writers
123. oldal - And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire ; and it sat upon each of them, and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost ; and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
120. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread : and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat : this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
71. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
185. oldal - Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all ? Why are they then baptized for the dead?
55. oldal - And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised; that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised, that righteousness might be imputed unto them also...
43. oldal - And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts, came to Ephesus. And finding certain disciples, he said unto them ; Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed ? And they said unto him; We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
16. oldal - And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said. Thou art my beloved Son ; in thee I am well pleased.
74. oldal - Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him : knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more ; death hath no more dominion over Him. For in that He died, He died unto sin once : but in that He liveth, He liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
30. oldal - But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.