Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts affections againſt alſo bear beaſts becauſe better birds bleſſed body bring called caſe cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian comes comfort condition conſcience corn creature danger dead death delight doth duty earth eternity evil excellent expect eyes faints faith fall fear feed fields fire firſt foul fruit give glory God's goſpel grace ground grow hand hath heart heaven hell himſelf hope judgment labour light live look Lord means mercy moſt muſt nature never obſerve once pains pleaſure poor prayer precious preſent providence reaſon reflection rich root ſaid ſay ſea ſee ſet ſhall ſhould ſome ſoul ſpeak ſpirit ſtand ſuch ſweet thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thoughts tree troubles true truth turn unto uſe whilft whoſe wind wrath
19. oldal - What could have been done more to my vineyard, That I have not done in it? Wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, Brought it forth wild grapes?
449. oldal - Ye have sown much and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink ; ye clothe you, but there is none warm ; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.
40. oldal - Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD : for great is the glory of the LORD.
23. oldal - And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal : that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
373. oldal - To-day or to-morrow we will go into such a city and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain : whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
450. oldal - Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.
393. oldal - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
74. oldal - Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.