Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
action affection againſt alſo angels appear beauty become behold bleſſed blood called cauſe character Chriſt Chriſtian conſider courſe croſs darkneſs dead death Divine duty earth enter eternal evil eyes faith fall Father fear feel firſt friends give glory goodneſs grace hand happineſs happy hath head heart heaven himſelf hold holy honor hope hour human immortality Jeſus juſt king laſt light live look Lord mankind manner mind moral moſt muſt nature never objects paſſions path peace perfect perſons pleaſure preſent principle Prophet Providence reaſon religion repentance riſe ſame ſay ſcene ſecond ſee ſenſe ſet ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſpirit ſtate ſtill ſubject ſuch ſufferings thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true turn unto virtue voice whole whoſe wicked
332. oldal - Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another : and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
487. oldal - And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
176. oldal - And they said one to another, We are verily guilty concerning our brother, in that we saw the anguish of his soul, when he besought us, and we would not hear; therefore is this distress come upon us.
405. oldal - And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof.' 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
96. oldal - For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.
73. oldal - And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, surely the Lord is in this place, and I knew it not. And he was afraid, and said, how dreadful is this place ! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of Heaven...
93. oldal - WHO is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
275. oldal - If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children; how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
72. oldal - And behold, the Lord stood above it and said, "I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac.