Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account aforesaid Agreement alter amend annual Application appointed Assessment Authorities Bank BILL Board Bridge Byelaw Carriages carrying cause Chapter Charge City CLAUSE Clerk Close Commissioners Committee Commons Company Consent contained Costs County Court Damages Deed deemed Determination direct District Board Duties effect Embankment enacted endorsed entered entitled Estate exceeding Execution exercise Expenses extend Fees Fisheries Fund given hereby House hundred Improvement Interest Justices Land Limits Line London Lord Magistrate Majesty Majesty's Manner Matters mean Meeting Memorial ment mentioned Mile Money Name necessary Notice Office Order otherwise Owner paid Parliament Parties passing Payment Penalties Person Place Plans Police Possession Pounds Powers present Prison Promoters Proprietors Public Purchaser Railway Rate recovered referred registered Registrar Regulations relating Removal repairing respect Rights River Road Sale Salmon Savings Scotland Secretary Sheriff Street taken Thames therein thereof tion Title Tolls Tramway Trustees vested Weight Writing
1. oldal - ... may plead the general issue, and give this Act and the special matter in evidence, at any trial to be had thereupon, and that the same was done in pursuance and by the authority of this Act ; and if it shall appear...
5. oldal - Period have been entitled to any other Estate, Interest, Right, or Possibility, in Reversion, Remainder, or otherwise, in or to the same Land or Rent, no Entry, Distress, or Action shall be made or brought by such Person, or any Person claiming through him, to recover such Land or Rent, in respect of such other Estate, Interest, Right or Possibility, unless in the meantime such Land or Rent shall have been recovered by some Person entitled to an Estate, Interest, or Right which shall have been limited...
xi. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
5. oldal - ... respectively, if free from disability, might have made, given, done, or been party to, and shall otherwise represent such person for the purposes of this Act...
5. oldal - Fourth (chapter seventyfour), "for the abolition of fines and recoveries, and " for the substitution of more simple modes of assurance...
1. oldal - Kingdom shall be paid into the receipt of Her Majesty's exchequer in such manner as the treasury may direct, and shall be carried to and form part of the consolidated fund of the United Kingdom...
6. oldal - ... impedit, or other action or suit, the right and title of such person to the land, rent, or advowson, for the recovery whereof such entry, distress, action, or suit respectively, might have been made or brought within such period, shall be extinguished.
5. oldal - ... case, for making an entry or distress or bringing an action to recover such land or rent, no person claiming any estate, interest, or right which such tenant in tail might lawfully have barred, shall make an entry or distress or bring an action to recover such land or rent but within the period during which, if such tenant in tail had so long continued to live, he might have made such entry or distress or brought such action.
2. oldal - Twenty years hereinbefore limited shall have expired, make an entry or distress or bring an action to recover such land or rent at any time within Ten years next after the time at which the person to whom such right shall first have accrued as aforesaid shall have ceased to be under any such disability, or shall have died (which shall have first happened).