Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A. E. Society according admit adopted apostle appears argument attention become believe Bible body called cause character Christ Christian church circumstances common consequence considered constituted course Directors distinct divine doctrine earth effect evident exercise existence expression fact Father feelings give given gospel ground hands Hebrew human hymns idea important influence institution instruction interest interpretation Italy Jesus John language learned less Lord manner matter means mere mind moral nature necessary never object observed opinion original passage period person present principles prove question reason received reference regard relation religion religious remarks rendered respect Reviewer sacred Scriptures sense spirit suppose things tion true truth universe whole writers young
407. oldal - Lord; so that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud : for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.
188. oldal - And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
414. oldal - Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me.
405. oldal - Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness ; and let thy saints shout for joy.
449. oldal - And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
470. oldal - His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
186. oldal - Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
462. oldal - Then answered Jesus, and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do : for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
473. oldal - And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again ; as it is also written in the second Psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
201. oldal - And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15 and I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.