Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
141 Franklin answers attempt authority become believe better Bible Boston cause cents character child Christianity Church claim Cloth coming concerning condition copy course death divine doctrine earth ELLIS eternal evil Evolution face fact faith Father feel follow forces friends GEORGE H give hand heart heaven hope human ideas important Jesus keep learned light living look Mass matter means mind moral natural never past perhaps positive present Price Publisher question reason regard religion religious remember result Savage seems sermons simply single soul speak spirit stand story Sunday supposed talk teaching tell things thought thousand tion to-day touch true truth Unitarian universe wish worship
9. oldal - Heaven lies about us in our infancy. Shades of the prison-house begin to close Upon the growing boy; But he beholds the light and whence it flows, He sees it in his joy. The youth who daily farther from the East Must travel, still is Nature's priest, And, by the vision splendid, Is on his way attended. At length the man perceives it die away And fade into the light of common day.
9. oldal - I remember, I remember Where I was used to swing, And thought the air must rush as fresh To swallows on the wing ; My spirit flew in feathers then That is so heavy now, And summer pools could hardly cool The fever on my brow. I remember, I remember...
7. oldal - And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.
12. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? as long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast. 20 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.
8. oldal - The year's at the spring And day's at the morn; Morning's at seven; The hill-side's dew-pearled; The lark's on the wing; The snail's on the thorn: God's in his heaven — All's right with the world!
7. oldal - Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul ? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him ? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord?
7. oldal - Why do John's disciples and the disciples of the Pharisees fast, but thy disciples fast not?