Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
a-merry began begin bells berries birds bite bonnie bush Books boys brown butter carol carries Cassell's Christmas Cloth cloth gilt Cock Coloured comes dancing deer Drawing drink eating Edition feet fell fire four French frog gave gilt gilt edges girl give gold gray hand head hill Illustrations John keep kill king kissed Kitty lady learns lettered lived LONDON maid married Meenachug merry milk morning mother mouse never night old woman ower partridges penny play plovers poor pretty pull reap ride rings Robin rod to lay rope says seeking Series share of fruit sing smith smooth axe SONG staff stick stone Story swim tell thee There's thou till took unicorn Volumes wife wind won't wood young Yule day
69. oldal - Star. TWINKLE, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are ! Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky.
31. oldal - THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT This is the farmer sowing his corn, That kept the cock that crowed in the morn, That waked the priest all shaven and shorn, That married the man all tattered and torn, That kissed the maiden all forlorn, That milked the cow with the crumpled horn, That tossed the dog That worried the cat That killed the rat That ate the malt That lay in the house that Jack built.
211. oldal - ... laughing is heard on the hill, My heart is at rest within my breast, And everything else is still.
177. oldal - I'll tell thee, Little Lamb, I'll tell thee, He is called by thy name, For he calls himself a Lamb.
58. oldal - THREE BLIND MICE Three blind mice! See how they run! They all ran after the farmer's wife, Who cut off their tails with a carving knife. Did you ever see such a thing in your life As three blind mice?
32. oldal - That lay in the house that Jack built. This is the cow with the crumpled horn, That tossed the dog, That worried the cat, That killed the rat, That ate the malt, That lay in the house that Jack built.
214. oldal - FOR every evil under the sun, There is a remedy, or there is none. If there be one, try and find it; If there be none, never mind it.
104. oldal - I," said the Sparrow, "With my bow and arrow, I killed Cock Robin." Who saw him die? "I," said the Fly, "With my little eye, I saw him die.
37. oldal - I care for nobody, no not I, if nobody cares for me.