A Practical Discourse of God's Sovereignty: With Other Material Points Derived Thence, Namely : Of the Righteousness of God. Of Election. Of Redemption. Of Effectual Calling. Of Perseverance
D. & M. Maclean, 1831 - 298 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts appear argument bear believe better blessed body bring brought called cast cause chap chosen Christ church comes concerned condition consider covenant creature death decree destroy divine doctrine doth duty earth effect election eternal evident evil faith fall Father fear flesh follow further give given glory God's grace hand hath head heart heaven hold holy honor Infer intended Jesus John judge keep kind Kings light live look Lord manner matter means mind natural never Object Paul perfect persons present promise Psal reason redeemed redemption respect rest righteousness salvation saved scripture seed sins soul sovereignty speak spirit stand strength sure taken thee things thou tion touching true truth turn unto whole wisdom
138. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, "Thou art worthy to take the book and to open the seals thereof; for thou wast slain and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth.
124. oldal - The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made : in the net which they hid is their own foot taken. 16 The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth : the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.
26. oldal - For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son ; and no razor shall come on his head : for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb : and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines.
270. oldal - Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord.
17. oldal - Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his Redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.
16. oldal - Now there was a day when the sons of GOD came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou ? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
45. oldal - But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the Lord, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.
17. oldal - And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.
45. oldal - Abraham ; wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. For in that he himself hath suffered, being tempted, he is able to succor them that are tempted.