The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments: And Other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, According to the Use of the United Church of England and Ireland; Together with the Psalter Or Psalms of David, Pointed as They are to be Sung Or Said in Churches; and the Form and Manner of Making, Ordaining, and Consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons. The Text Taken from the Manuscript Book Originally Annexed to Stat. 17 & 18 Car. II. C.6 (Ir.)
Harrison and Sons] For the Ecclesiastical History Society, 1849
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Almighty Amen Angels answered asked baptism baptized behold believe beseech thee blessed blot bloud body Book commences born bread brethren bring brought called cast catch-word Child Christ our Lord Church Collect comandments comma altered crucified dead death desire devil disciples earth eate Epistle everlasting evill faith father ffor flesh follow gave give given glory Gospel grace Grant hand hath hear heard hearts heaven heç holy Ghost Jesus Christ John keepe King kingdome light live Minister obliterate a point persons Peter Pilate pray prayer Priest promise Prophets receive Saint saith unto salvation say unto semicolon sent servant sins speak Spirit Sunday thanks thine things thou Thou shalt thy holy took truth unto Verily vnto word written ynto
401. oldal - And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples. And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners...
375. oldal - And they prayed, and said; Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen that he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
331. oldal - Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
351. oldal - That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ ; 11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
263. oldal - And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them, saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.
428. oldal - Majesty ; beseeching Thee to inspire continually the universal Church with the spirit of truth, unity, and concord. And grant, that all they that do confess Thy holy Name may agree in the truth of Thy holy Word, and live in unity, and godly love.
293. oldal - And when he putteth forth his own sheep he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow but will flee from him; for they know not the voice of strangers.
357. oldal - While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.