Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accidents according actions affections angels appetites baptism baptized become believe blessed body called charity child Christ Christian church commanded concerning condition consider consideration covenant danger death desires devil discourse Divine duty enter eternal evil excellent expressed eyes faith Father fear give glory God's grace greater greatest hand hath heart heaven holy holy Jesus honour hopes human infants innocent instances Jesus John kingdom less live Lord manner means mortification mother mystery nature necessary necessity never obedience observation offices ourselves pardon pass passions Paul perfect person piety pleased prayer present prince principle promise proportion reason receive religion repentance sacrament secure sense serve sins soul Spirit suffer temple temptation thee things thou thoughts tion understanding unless unto virtue whole
46. oldal - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us. And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.
45. oldal - For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger.
409. oldal - For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
210. oldal - For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
409. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
64. oldal - And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
365. oldal - Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him ; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.
126. oldal - In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.