Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afflicted againſt Apoſtle appear becauſe become behold bleſſed body bring brought called cauſe cheerful Chriſt Chriſtian church comfort conſider continually dead death DISC DISCOURSE divine duty earth effect employed evil faith fall Father firſt friends give given glory Goſpel hand hath head heart heaven himſelf holy honour it's itſelf Jeſus kind king kingdom laſt light live look Lord manner means mind moſt muſt nature never object once ourſelves paſſed peace performed perſon pleaſure poor praiſe preſent proper Providence reaſon receive religion render reſt ſaid ſame ſay Scriptures ſee ſet ſhall ſhould ſome ſoul ſpirit ſtate ſtill ſubject ſuch ſuffer temper temple thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true truth unto uſe whole whoſe
204. oldal - And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown ; but we an incorruptible.
313. oldal - And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself...
372. oldal - Christ being come, an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building ; neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
169. oldal - And as they led him away, they laid hold upon one Simon, a Cyrenian, coming out of the country, and on him they laid the cross, that he might bear it after Jesus.
89. oldal - He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth...
155. oldal - And one of the elders answered, saying unto me ; What are these which are arrayed in white robes ? and whence came they? And I said unto him ; Sir thou knowest. And he said to me ; These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
113. oldal - Prayer for the Queen's Majesty. OLord' our heavenly Father, high and mighty, King of kings, Lord of lords, the only Ruler of princes, who dost from thy throne behold all the dwellers upon earth...
331. oldal - Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the LORD God of heaven given me ; and he hath charged me to build him an house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people ? The LORD his God be with him, and let him go up.