Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action agent amount annual application appointed Approved Assembly assessment authority ballot Basis bill Board Board of Supervisors bond cause cent certificate CHAPTER charge City Civil Clerk Code collected Commissioner Const constitute Controller copies corner corporation county seat Court deliver deposit direct district dollars duties effect April effect March election entered Examiners execute expenses fees filed five four Fund Governor held hold House hundred issued July keep land Legislature license miles moneys month notice oath owner paid payment person preceding prescribed printed purchase received record Register Repealed residence returns road salary San Francisco San Quentin seal Secretary Senate statement Stats statute street SUBDIVISION Superintendent term thence thereof thousand tion Title Treasurer Trustees United vote
216. oldal - State which may take and claim the benefit of this act to the endowment, support, and maintenance of at least one college where the leading object shall be, without excluding other scientific and classical studies, and including military tactics, to teach such branches of learning as are related to agriculture and the mechanic arts...
4. oldal - ... person" includes a corporation as well as a natural person; writing includes printing and typewriting; oath includes affirmation or declaration; and every mode of oral statement, under oath or affirmation, is embraced by the term "testify...
527. oldal - The franchise, roadway, roadbed, rails, and rolling stock of all railroads operated in more than one county in this State shall be assessed by the State Board of Equalization at their actual value, and the same shall be apportioned to the counties, cities and counties, cities, towns, townships, and districts...
5. oldal - No statute, law, or rule is continued in force because it is consistent with the provisions of this code on the same subject; but in all cases provided for by this code, all statutes, laws, and rules heretofore in force in this state, whether consistent or not with the provisions of this code, unless expressly continued in force by it, are repealed or abrogated.
2. oldal - Day," the twenty-fifth day of December, every day on which an election is held throughout the state, and every day appointed by the President of the United States or by the governor of this state for a public fast, thanksgiving or holiday.
144. oldal - I do solemnly swear, (or affirm, as the case may be,) that I will support the constitution of the United States,, and the constitution of the State of California; and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of according to the best of my ability.
535. oldal - A mortgage, deed of trust, contract, or other obligation by which a debt is secured, shall, for the purposes of assessment and taxation, be deemed and treated as an interest in the property affected thereby. Except as to railroad and other quasi public corporations...
527. oldal - The taxes so levied shall be a lien upon the property and security, and may be paid by either party to such security ; if paid by the owner of the security, the tax so levied upon the property affected thereby shall become a part of the debt...
112. oldal - ... when by the laws of any other State or country, any taxes, fines, penalties, licenses, fees, deposits of money, or of securities, or other obligations or prohibitions, are imposed on insurance companies of this State, doing business in such other State or country, or upon their agents therein, in excess of such taxes, fines, penalties, licenses, fees, deposits of money, or of securities, or other obligations or prohibitions...
266. oldal - ... and shall not be permitted to withhold his testimony upon the ground that it may criminate himself or subject him to public infamy; but such testimony shall not afterwards be used against him in any judicial proceeding, except for perjury in giving such testimony...