Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels apostle appear bear behold believe blessed blood body bright bring called cast cause Christ Christian Church cloth coming concerning continually creatures Daniel darkness death destroy devil divine doubt earth enemy evil existence expression eyes faith fearful final fire flesh followed gather give given glorious glory God's hand hath heart heaven heavenly holy holy angels hosts human instance Israel Jerusalem Jesus John King kingdom knowledge look Lord Lord Jesus Lord's Luke means mighty mind ministering nature once pass Paul possessed prayer present promise prophet received render revealed Satan says Scripture seems seen sent servants shew sight sins souls speak spirits stand stood suffering surely terrible thee things thou tion told truth turned unto vision voice watch whole wisdom wonders
11. oldal - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it, 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
271. oldal - And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown and in his hand a sharp sickle.
140. oldal - ... .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places., (far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
109. oldal - Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins : And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
264. oldal - And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
18. oldal - Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
297. oldal - To thee, all Angels cry aloud; the Heavens, and all the Powers therein. To thee, Cherubim and Seraphim continually do cry, Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Sabaoth; Heaven and earth are full of the Majesty of thy Glory.
71. oldal - Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.
102. oldal - Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.